With MoistureShield Composite Decking, you’ve got all the bases covered. Embrace the ability to create a durable, environmentally responsible deck that perfectly complements your home and adds lasting value.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIENTIOUS – MoistureShield is a LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certified green product, from a manufacturer committed to green decking materials for over 20 years.
- MADE FROM OVER 90% RECYCLED MATERIAL – Including 30% post consumer and 60% pre-consumer recycled materials.
- SAFE – Non-toxic; never requires staining, painting or sealing.
- VIBRANT LASTING COLOR, MOISTURE-, MOLD-, MILDEW- AND STAIN- RESISTANT – Proprietary ingredients and manufacturing process mean total encapsulation of wood pulp in plastic, resulting in a superior product.
- NO WARPING – MoistureShield is slowly cooled during extrusion, preventing warping and twisting.
- DURABLE – Over 20 years, no product recalls or failures due to product delamination, decay, or rot.
- MEETS GROUND CONTACT SPECIFICATIONS – Can be installed in direct ground contact and it will not void the warranty.
- VERSATILE – Two profiles available: grooved or solid profile.
- WARRANTY – Limited lifetime transferable warranty for MoistureShield and Tropics decking products; 20-year warranty for LifeCycle decking products.
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED – ‘Environmental Excellence’ recognition from the Environmental Protection Agency, Winner of the Plastics Recycling Award from the Society of Plastic Engineers, and recognized by CNN, The Discovery Channel, The Sierra Club and others.